I believe in the Wild Within us all, and our innate potential to Transform and Thrive.
My passions lie in exploring the realms of the spiritual + psychological, and weaving together the mystical and the practical to help the human spirits flourish with balanced mind, body, and spirit. Helping you remember your own capacity to heal and thrive, and to connect with the spirit of Life at such an intimate level.
I’ve quested on my own journey of self-discovery and personal exploration, studying and applying the principles of positive psychology and neuroscience, Vedic philosophy and mindfulness, somatic-based and energy therapies, and shamanic healing – and have directly experienced what’s possible when we both commit to a new path in our lives, and get out of our own way to give space for the way of being we were designed for.
It is my joy to help you catalyze your own inner healing and creative awakening, and to experience freedom, fulfillment, and purpose in your life – so you can freely express your authentic self and actually live the full potential that lies inside of you.
We will approach this through many avenues – our work may include transformational coaching, movement and somatic therapy, sound and breath, or relational work. It may involve energy healing, or work with sacred plant medicines and integration of these expansive and transformational experiences.
Our work may also weave practical tools of mindset reprogramming and strategic visioning to help you design the life that is in alignment with your true nature. We might dive into sessions to expand your creativity, explore a new path in your life, or map out a new business idea.
I want to see a world where people have reclaimed their power and stepped into their soul’s path.
Through my classes and retreats, mentorship programs, writing, and workshops, I help people to heal and integrate their many beautiful parts, and step into the highest version of themselves that their soul is called here to be.
My life path has been one of the adventurous and winding type. I left behind the mainstream world two years after college, after studying psychology and deciding at the last minute to hold off on graduate school, going to work at a law firm instead. These few years in corporate America showed me very clearly that I was not designed for this life!
So driven by curiosity and a desire to know what is possible for this experience of life, I moved to Prague to teach English for two years, thinking at the time I would return back to the US shortly after to figure out the next steps and likely complete the training to become a therapist.
However, my years living in Europe changed me at a fundamental level. I developed a new relationship with life, and a deep trust in the natural flow of things and my intuition. I learned to hone my creative energy, and lived in way that honored my natural rhythms. So towards the end of my teaching contract, I began having visions at night of Southeast Asia… and felt the unmistakeable pull of Thailand calling to me.
I moved to Chiang Mai in September of 2012, and from there the journey accelerated. I attained my first location independent job working as a retreat planner for a life coaching company, and was immersed in the world of online entrepreneurship in this budding digital nomad hub in northern Thailand.
At the same time, my personal life was in complete shambles, as I was deep in the grasps of an emotionally abusive relationship, struggling for years to liberate myself and come back to my power. But this experience was only an outer representation of the healing work that needed to happen within. While I had a deeply intuitive connection with life, I felt completely disconnected from my body (for most of my life), and lived almost entirely in my mind – overthinking, overanalyzing, and constantly striving for more, feeling “not enough,” and attracting such relationships to highlight how I actually felt about myself.
Living on the explosively potent vortex island of Bali at the time, yoga became my refuge and the seed of my spiritual path to come. The decade to follow unfolded in layers and layers of healing and deep exploration, leading me through the worlds of yoga and meditation in India, tantra and somatic healing, energy work, intuitive guidance, shamanic plant medicine studies in Peru, and of course my greatest teacher: Mother Earth herself.
I serve as a bridge between worlds to support you in crafting and integrating your own journey.
My experiences have given me resources to span science and spirit, the conscious and unconscious, the mystical and practical, the upper and lower worlds. From the energetic depths of deep shadow work and shamanic healing to the very Earthly pursuits of creative expansion and crafting a soul-aligned business – I’m here to support you with my diverse toolkit and to create a deep and safe space for your transformative inner work to emerge.
Trainings & Experience
- B.A. in Psychology (Gonzaga University)
- Certified Holistic Health Coach – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- RYT-500 Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Instructor (Rishikesh, India & Goa, India)
- Office Yoga certified instructor
- Reiki Practitioner (Levels 1 + II)
- Fast Track Subcoscious Reprogramming Practitioner – Level 1
- Ayurvedic Studies – Balaram Chandra Das (150hr – Chiang Mai, Thailand)
- Authentic Relating & Authentic Leadership (Level 3) ART Institute
- Evolving Through Tantra Training – Agama School (Koh Phangan, Thailand)
- ISTA Level 1 Shamanic Sacred Sexuality Training (Peru & San Diego)
- Ecotherapy Training with the EarthBody Institute
- Theta Healing Certified Basic DNA Practitioner
- Basic Pranic Healing – Pranic Healing Goa
- Breathwork 101 Facilitator Training with the Breath Institute
- Tantra + Vedic Philosophy Immersion (Rishikesh, India)
- Thai Massage & Bodywork Training – Goa, India
- Tantric Studies and Silent Retreats in Mahassidha and Hridaya Schools
- Deep personal work with shamanic plant medicines including Ayahuasca and Huachuma, Shipibo dietas, plant medicine integration and shamanic studies with Q’ero teachers (Sacred Valley and Amazon, Peru)
- Somatic Embodiment & Regulation Strategies Levels 1, 2, 3 w/ Linda Thai
- Core Skills Trauma Practitioner (in progress) – Dr. Albert Wong